Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fun at the dentist

My poor little Nyo had another seizure yesterday and I wasn't even here. I suppose it is just old age really, she seems to get them more frequently now and there is nothing I can do to help the poor creature, she would never have survived this long in the wild , so I am grateful that she has been my little friend for so long.
We are trying to find somewhere to go to for Gerald's birthday next month, we fancy a bit of sunshine, and the only place that keeps coming up is Kenya, which would be rather lovely, the only thing is that I have been there quite a few times on my travels.We don't really have that long to decide, it's only a few weeks away really. I suppose that we could always go somewhere in Europe, but I don't know how hot it will be and we are after sunshine big time. Last year we didn't have a beach holiday as such. Anyway, we'll see what transpires.
Yesterday I had to get up at the crack of dawn to go on one of my frequent visits to the dentist, I am having some deep cleaning treatments which require me to be numbed up. Being such a coward for pain , I always insist on loads of injections and yesterday they started to make me feel really funny and quite stoned if the truth be known. Anyway, the dentist went out for a couple of minutes and I noticed the syringe lying on the table so I picked it up to see what exactly it is that they use, something called Locaine, no wonder I felt weird. She said that she gives me a higher dosage than normal, to be honest I don't care what they give me as long as I don't feel anything, but I was flying when I walked out of there. I must have a low resistance to chemicals. Anyway, it completely shattered me for the whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home