Sunday, March 11, 2007

The perils of the tube

Had another funny dream that we were being chased by high tech snakes that could move as fast as a car. This must be a result of watching the Minority Report, they had those high tech spiders that photographed people's eyes for identification. I thought it was an excellent film, I love futuristic stuff, it fascinates me. The only problem was that I fell asleep right at the crucial point. Gerald didn't even get that far, for the first time since I have known him, he was so tired that he went to bed without me, before midnight, shocking.
Don't forget if you haven't heard our new tune yet, it is now on our page. Please give us some feedback as it is very important to us.
I had a terrible journey home last night on public transport, there was signal failure halfway through my journey, so they suspended all the trains. I left the station to phone Gerald and tell him, I was going to try and catch a bus, but I was so disorientated , I didn't know where the hell I was and started to panic a bit. In the end I decided to go back to the underground and go on another line. It was really funny because by the time I got back down there they had just given the all clear and I ended up on exactly the same train that I had abandoned. Typical. What a way to spend your Saturday evening, I was delighted to get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home