Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thanks for your concern

After all the Myspace dramas yesterday, I'm surprised that Gerald could manage to sleep at all. I keep waking up early and then I start thinking about things and I can't get back to sleep again. Anyway it's encouraging to know that so many of you replied to Gerald's blog, we were also horrified at the thought of being deleted off Myspace, especially after working so hard to get so many friends etc.
I wonder what is happening in Zimbabwe today, my Mum is far away from all the troubles, she just struggles in a different way and I can't blame her for being fed up because there is no quality of life over there. I'm not sure how much longer she will be able to stay there. Zimbabweans must ask themselves if this is what they fought for? They have been betrayed by a despot whose only concern is to hold onto power for as long as he can, he doesn't care about his own people. Good always overcomes evil in the end though, and when people have nothing left to lose it is a dangerous time for any megalomaniac. At least the USA had the guts to condemn it all, but at the end of the day talk is cheap unless you can back it up with some action.
Just sitting here enjoying the lovely sunshine and the tranquility of the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home