Sunday, March 25, 2007

See you next week

For once I remembered that the clocks went forward last night, it is officially spring, how about that. I suppose we should get everything ready to go tomorrow, but we're pretty well organised this time. The only thing I' not looking forward to is leaving my little Nyo. Shame!
The weather is good for running today, dry and bright, but quite cool.
I might not have time to write my blog tomorrow before we go as we have to get up really early to drive across London to drop Nyo off. Rest assured we will be thinking of you all as we enjoy the beautiful sunshine and the lovely food. It seems so long since we've been to the sea as well, can't wait to relax and enjoy our time together, I know it will be hectic when we come back. I will keep a little diary so I will have plenty to write and tell you when we get back and of course we will take lots of photos.
Gerald says he's looking forward to going running, what he actually means is that he's looking forward to sitting down and watching me run around the cricket field. I like it when we're together and soon I will have him all to myself for a whole week, he will have to stay in my clutches with nowhere to escape. Shame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home