Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We're back

Hi everyone , I have lots to tell you about Mombasa, we just had the best time ever and I have so many wonderful memories, I can't believe that we are back because it felt like we had been there forever. Nyo is so well, she was happy to see us and not at all subdued, I was happy to see her as well. She hasn't stopped shrieking since we came home!
It was wonderful to be in Africa again, there's just something about the sun and the energy, it's as if nowhere else exists. The warm waters of the Indian Ocean were healing in so many ways, there were a few occasions where it took my breath away with it's beauty, I was ready to wade out beyond the waves and surrender to the ocean, I found it that hypnotic.
On our last night there, the moon was full and low and reflecting off the water, the sea became a sparkly silver and then later on merged with the sky and it was as if the whole world had turned silver, it was an amazing spectacle.
So much more to share with you, I will continue tomorrow ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home