Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snakes & Yours

Hi everyone, my laptop is driving me mad today, why does it always play up when I'm really busy and I have loads of things to do? Maybe it is trying to teach me a lesson in patience. Have just brewed a lovely cup pf Kenya coffee, it was about the only thing we brought back with us, and as I sip it I can imagine the lovely sun and the warmth of Africa.
I overcame my fear of snakes a little bit whilst I was there. Every evening the hotel would throw on some entertainment and the one evening it was a Snake Show. They had all these reptiles that they passed round for the audience to participate in, first of all I was stroking all the little snakes that Gerald was letting slither all over him, and the next thing I knew I had a rock python around my neck! I realised what beautiful creatures they actually are and just touching one got rid of a lot of my fear. I'm not saying that I want to rush out and buy one, but I actually quite like them now, well let's say I've developed a healthy respect for them. I still can't guarantee that I won't run a mile if I see them in the bush again! Let me tell you, I saw a few trembling guys that evening as well, but I'm glad we went because things like that teach people that some creatures aren't so bad after all.
'Yours' is now available for download, here is the link, enjoy! http://www.itsaboutmusic.net/catalog/index.php?cPath=756_823

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home