Monday, April 23, 2007

Two left feet

I got up early this morning and went running. I was surprised at how disciplined I could be considering all I wanted to do was stay in our lovely bed and rest. Now I feel like it's time for a siesta. Wasn't it great when you were a kid, there were even mid-morning naps. And there was nothing like an afternoon thunderstorm to get you all snuggled up inside, especially when the sky turned black and you could smell the rain coming!
Speaking of rain, I can hear evidence of it outside now, it's making me dozy. I have to get ready now to go to the rehearsal studio, I'm looking forward to it actually, I like practicing, it reminds me of when I used to dance and we had to go through our routines for hours and hours.
Once my cousin and I were on stage, we were performing at a small club, everything was going fine until we looked at each other, started giggling, and both forgot what we were meant to be doing. We made such a hash out of the whole affair, it was so embarrassing, but at the same time hilarious, we must have looked like a couple of clumsy buffoons. At the end of the show, we asked the club's owner if he wanted us to return the following week and he said no, he didn't think so. Fortunately,not all our appearances were so disastrous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home