Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pressure creates diamonds

I missed doing my blog yesterday because I overslept and by the time I did wake up, we had to rush over to North London on the road from hell, if you live in London I am talking about the North Circular, you will know what I mean! Today is the London Marathon, maybe one day I will be fit enough to get out there and do it. I went outside a little while ago and it is baking hot, guess there's going to be a lot of sweaty people around. 26 miles is a long way, I do admire people who can accomplish such things, no easy feat.
Good news is that you can now purchase our tracks directly from our MySpace page, that was a pleasant discovery when we got up. As for the saga with the paper, we have deduced that the people who live downstairs must have taken it. They have never been interested in it in the whole time that we have lived here, now all of a sudden , just because we are going to be in it, they seem to have developed a penchant for all the free papers. This is a potential disaster, we will have to lie in wait for it, or leave a note on our door requesting a few copies. Gerald got hold of a current issue when he saw someone delivering them in another part of town. There was no music section in it this week which means we will be in next week's. The worst thing is that I was under the misconception that you could buy it in the shops, you can't.
Pressure creates diamonds, I think it is an expression that we heard in a film recently, I remind myself of it now when things appear tough. Success doesn't come easy. I find it more a mental thing than anything else. Like when I'm running, I have to keep telling myself that I can do it, I have to see myself completing it.
Have a wonderful day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home