Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Be happy

Could have slept on for ages today, we had an interesting meeting last night with our video man, but I sort of have to start again with my ideas because my original ones would be impossible to do without loads of special effects and a huge budget. Oh well, at least I can never say that I'm bored or that I have nothing to do, that is one complaint that will never pass my lips. I think that we spend so much time moaning about everything, that it blocks us from doing positive things for ourselves. Over the last week or so I've realised how important it is to have good health and for that I am grateful. I wouldn't be able to do half the things I do now if I was ill in any way and I do take a lot for granted in my life, I should appreciate things more. As the old saying goes, once you've had something and lost it, it's worse than never having it in the first place.
So I won't see Gerald at all today as he is out and about, leaving me to my own devices, well I have plenty to do to keep myself busy and I have to psyche myself up to go running, I'm going a little bit further each time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home