Thursday, April 19, 2007

Exposure

Still thinking of a storyline for our video, I'm starting to get an inkling of what it should be about. Apart from that, it is business as usual. We might be in the local paper today, it is a free paper that normally comes through the door by now, but today just because we want it to, it's not here yet. I might have to go and actually buy a copy from down the road if my patience doesn't hold out. It will be interesting to see what they've said about us. It will be the first time I've been in the paper in England. If our story isn't in it today, then we have to wait until it comes out next week.
I have the overwhelming urge to swim with dolphins, it has somehow been on my mind. I must make a connection with these beautiful creatures. I want to know what it's like to touch them and play in the water with them, I think it would be deeply healing and spiritual. I know someone who has done it in Cuba and someone else in the Bahamas. Speaking of the sea and of fish, I was interested to read in National Geo that the world's seas have been plundered so much that even fish like tuna are in danger of becoming extinct. For all our intelligence, human beings have done a terrific job of completely messing up the earth and everything in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home