Thursday, April 26, 2007

Where is the paper?

Now we are waiting for the paper again, we are on high alert to grab it before anyone else. One of the most embarrassing moments of my life was when my cousin and I were at the funfair. We were on this ride and we were fooling around, pretending to be scared and pulling the most awful faces, quite grotesque. Little did we know that we'd been snapped by the local paper and the next day there we were, front page, our faces contorted in the most awful expressions. The reporter wrote something like " the terror and excitement of the funfair is shown in these two girl's faces.." I remember feeling absolutely mortified that the whole town had seen us exposed with such hideous grimaces, but our families thought it was great. Well, I suppose any publicity is better than none at all.
So it's about a month now since I started my fitness regime and the benefits are that I am stronger and have more stamina, physically as well as mentally. I think there's a lot to be said for the old saying, a healthy body is a healthy mind. I do feel a lot better within myself, it doesn't take that long to build up your fitness and at least running is free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home