Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday

I must admit that it's very difficult to use a laptop whilst a lovebird is sitting on your knee. Nyo has decided to be affectionate and I am reluctant to chase her off. It does mean that I have to type at a funny angle though, I hope I don't end up with a sore neck like Gerald. Every evening for the last couple of weeks he has been complaining of a sore neck and then I have to massage tiger balm into it. Often I am so tired myself, I barely have the energy. I suggested that he gets on of those patches to see if it helps. So today is the day that we go back into the rehearsal studio, I like going there because we can make a hell of a noise. All of our preparations are going well now, Gerald has nearly finished the music for the whole set, so then it will be just a matter of practicing and polishing. I must figure out what I'm going to wear as well, I don't want to be in one of those situations where I am rushing around without a clue at the last minute.
Back to my fitness regime today as well, it is going to be hot today, I can feel it already, it's supposed to break all records for April. What about that earthquake in Kent the other day? Gerald's always telling me that they have extreme weather in Kent, but that's going a bit too far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home