Saturday, May 19, 2007

Busy Busy

Sorry if you missed us these last couple of days, I think we are both heading for burnout at this rate, we just seem to be rushing around all the time. The live set is starting to come together now, Gerald is working endlessly as usual.
I am currently in the process of doing a ten day mental challenge. This is where if you find yourself dwelling on anything negative you must immediately change your thoughts and think of a solution or something positive. If you fail and you find your mind goes back to dwelling on nasty things again, you have to start the challenge all over again. This all sounds very simple, but try and put it into practice, so far the longest I have managed is a couple of days. I suppose the whole idea is to change your thought process and condition your mind to respond differently to negativity.
The ego always says "What about me?" and finds the most devious and crafty ways to start you thinking and before you know it, you are mad at someone or worried about something that hasn't even happened. I always enjoy doing stuff like this though because it helps you to learn a lot about yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home