Thursday, May 24, 2007

Healing

When I was meditating yesterday, I saw some really deep healing colours, vibrant purples seem to stick in my mind. It reminded me of when I went for my Reiki attunements. I am actually a qualified healer, I went to level 2. I tried to start up my own business from home, but I was very lazy at the time and found it hard to generate clients, so now I just practice on friends and family, and I use it on myself every day. My Reiki master looks like the last person you would ever consider to be a healer. He is a huge man with a bald head, sort of like a truck driver or a bouncer, it shows how deceiving looks can be. Anyway, he is the most powerful, yet gentle healer I have ever come across. During our attunements we used to do deep meditations and visualisations and I wouls sit there with my eyes closed and see the most amazing colours, similar to colours we see every day around us, yet so much more vibrant, almost neon. I don't know why I chose to learn Reiki , it's got to be one of the best decisions I've ever made. The most rewarding experiences are when I've healed people that have been a bit skeptical to start off with, and the wonderful thing about Reiki is that you don't have to believe in it for it to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home