Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ignorance is bliss

I am trapped inside today still waiting for this important letter that I keep missing. It's now a week since they first tried to deliver it to me, unbelievable. Yesterday I was in the shower and the phone rang, I wasn't going to answer but then I thought it might be Gerald so I got out. Turns out to be a woman from a small publication wanting to do an interview and I had to quickly compose myself and get my head together. Always be prepared for the unexpected, talk about catching me off guard. I think I managed to answer her questions effectively, fortunately she had done her homework on Cling which made it easier.
There's been qutie a bit in the news recently about not protecting your wireless network with a password, any old fool could sit outside your house and with the right software they can see eveything that you're doing on your computer and get access to all your personal stuff. It just goes to show that ignorance is bliss, we have had our wireless system for over a year and didn't even know anything about protecting it, it was only because we suspected that someone was using ours for free that Gerald did something about it. Why do people have to be so unscrupulous, there's always some buffoon ready to steal your money, or your identity, at the drop of a hat. I can't believe how naive we were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home