Saturday, May 26, 2007

Stopped and searched

This is me doing one of my favourite pastimes. I tried to be a model for Yoga Magazine but they weren't interested. They wrote to us and told us that they were going to review our cd and then we never heard from them again. Shame.
Last night I got stopped by the cops under the anti terror act. Never mind that I was on my way somewhere, they insisted on searching my car and asking me all sorts of silly questions. I asked them if I looked like a terrorist, they apologised and said that they had to stop a wide cross section of people so that they couldn't be accused of discrimination- let's just waste everyone's time and stop the most unlikely candidates, better not stop anyone that looks suspicious because it's not politically correct. They made me late as well, cheeky monkeys.
It appears that the weather forecast was right for the weekend, it is the perfect day for running, all overcast and cool. Hope you all have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home