Saturday, June 23, 2007

Excitement builds

Did anyone see Glastonbury on the news? I had to chuckle as it looked like a giant paddling pool full of mud. Shows how much people love music though, to pay £145 and then have to wallow like a hippo in the rain all weekend. I guess it's traditional though and keeping in line with the stiff English upper lip and all. Determined to enjoy yourself no matter what the weather! I hope that people have the same attitude by the time the Ambient Picnic comes. The weather has got to be better by then, I mean how much rain can you get?
So countdown is progressing and we are only a week away from doing our promo for a music shop. If you by any chance live near Chingford in London, you can see us perform next Saturday at around 12pm at Turntable Records, Station Rd, Chingford E4!
As it draws closer to the festival as well, I feel really excited about playing, I can't think of much else really. Sometimes it almost feels like it's not real, like I am watching a giant movie. Every journey begins with a small step, I can't remember who said that, but thanks anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home