Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Arbitrary thoughts

Guess what, the sun is actually shining. With a lot of the UK flooded now, I'm considering buying a boat to go swanning around on. Shouldn't joke really as people have lost their lives and their homes to the muddy water. It's actually really chilly as well! Windows closed !
After the festival we are going to go away for a short break to Wales, because I've never been there and it will be great to just get away from it all. Plus I was reading up about the place we are going to and it just sounds so magical.
Had our rehearsal yesterday, I'm not sure how I feel anymore, I'm trying not to think about it too much or else the excitement will kill me, but today I need to go trawling around the shops again for some accessories.
My Mum returned to Zimbabwe from her holiday, she said our little dog was over the moon to see her. Since she's been away prices of basic commodities have trebled, can you imagine that happening here, people would just not stand for it. I still think it's disgusting that the West still does nothing to help Zimbabwe, why doesn't anyone care?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home