Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Still working hard

It's been a hectic few days, still rehearsing like crazy, sometimes I am overcome with excitement and feel physically sick, other times I just feel exhausted. In order to achieve anything, you have to work hard, so I don't mind. This time next week, it will all be over, but we do have a couple of other things in the pipeline already.
Well it is my birthday next week and for a long time I have wanted to get some imperfections in my teeth sorted out. I am reluctant to go for veneers because they are only a short term solution, so today I went to see an orthodontist who says he can help me, so that is my present to myself. I can remember my Mum asking me when I was about 10 if I wanted to wear braces, obviously I said no, so she just left it at that! She was probably relieved that she wouldn't have to shell out for it!
There's only been a couple of showers of rain today, I hope the weekend will be sunny, people will be in the mood to be outside after all this wet weather.
When we were driving home today, the police had sealed off a road, there was an abandoned security van that had obviously been hijacked or something and there was also a police car that had gone into a lamppost. Terrible drivers, must have been some chase, there's always something going on around here, never a dull moment.
Gerald has designed some wicked Sonic Spells T-shirts, his energy to create is incredible. They came out so well that we are going to be selling a few shortly, so will keep you posted. Have to go and rehearse again, bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home