Thursday, August 16, 2007

No sleep

Someone is determined that I should not get any sleep, there has been banging and hammering going on all morning, and then as soon as I get up it stops. A few years ago I bought Gerald the most annoying alarm clock, for some reason that kept going off as well, I wanted to throw it out the window, it is like some sort of conspiracy! No sleep is a trigger for headaches, but I am keeping my spirits up. First of all, we have a new song on the way, I have almost completed the lyrics now, it's always exciting to have something new to work on. Secondly, I am pleased because work begins next week on my teeth, I am having invisible braces to line up the imperfections, not those awful train tracks either, so no cracks about jaws or anything. It's a very small world because my orthodontist was born in Zimbabwe as well, in the same town as my Mum, and he went to the same school as her, at more or less the same time, so they probably know each other. Gerald want to rehearse now so I have to cut my blog short, see you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home