Saturday, August 25, 2007

Lovely sunshine

What's that up in the sky, is it the sun? Yes, what a surprise! I'm just about to go out running but I thought that I would write quickly before I left. We are going to view a little house on Tuesday, it sounds as if it could be promising, the hunt for a new home is now underway. I hope that we do like it, it would be a miracle if did choose the first thing that we saw, but I know from previous experience that there's a lot of dives out there, so fingers crossed. It will be lovely to move, especially to have a garden.
When I came home yesterday, Gerald had created a new piece of music for me to write lyrics to, he said he didn't want me to get bored whilst we work on the other new one. It's wonderful to be inspired and have constant material to work with what a treat!
This weekend is carnival time in London. I'm ashamed to say that out of all the time I've lived here, I've never been to the Nottinghill Carnival, but then I'm not very good in crowds at all, I can't even stand being jostled on the tube. I'm glad that the weather has turned for the better, it will get everyone in the party spirit! Catch you later ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home