Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Life

Today is cold and grey , like winter. We were shivering last night, it was so chilly, it really has been a rotten summer. Sometimes, I wish I could escape, it becomes too hard to be a human being. Then I remember all the good things that I have like my health and creativity and it doesn't seem so bad after all.
I went to the chiropodist yesterday as I have been getting an excrutiating pain in my toe. He was unable to make an accurate diagnosis of what is actually wrong with it, but he did make me a silicon brace to wear around it, I am going to be full of braces. Also I had a really good giggle as he used all these funny instruments to take off some hard skin and it tickled like crazy. It is an interesting job, although I can't think of why anyone would want to look at feet all day. I suppose people get a lot of problems with their feet and it is well paid. A bit like dentists really.
Went to see a friend in South London, I mentioned that someone had been shot at his local train station a few nights ago, he said "Oh people are always getting shot around here, but as long as you are inside your house, you are OK." We walked very quickly back to the car, it is a bit rough where he lives, I suppose if you do live somewhere like that you just get used to it in the end, I thought that where we lived was getting rough....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home