Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm all braced!

Hi everyone, yesterday was a very happy day for me as I had my braces fitted and you can't even see that I'm wearing them really, my speech is a bit slurry at times, I sound sort of like Sean Connery, but the beauty is that I can take them out, so it won't affect my singing in any way. It's one of those things that I really should have had done ages ago, but then you couldn't get invisible braces anyway- better late than never! I keep looking at my teeth to see if they are moving yet, this two years is going to feel like forever!
Loads of people have turned on their central heating, I can't blame them as London has got really chilly, I just feel outraged at the thought of turning it back on in August, I mean we are meant to be baking, not shivering. When I got into bed last night, I was glad that it was so warm and cosy, this is definitely sleeping weather. Hard to believe the rest of the country is enjoying warm sunshine.
My mum's friend in Zimbabwe is hosting her son's wedding next month and is absolutely freaking out at the thought of it, all these guests turning up and having to feed and take care of them- with what? She wrote to me the other day saying maybe I shouldn't go and see my mum unless the situation improves, but my mum seemed more upset at the thought of us not going, so we'll have to see what happens over the next couple of weeks ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home