Thursday, September 13, 2007

A mouse in da house!

I saw a mouse in our house, bold as brass he came running across the floor of the living room, I didn't even scream! Now is the time that we need a cat, I don't fancy laying traps or poison as then I would have to look at their little dead bodies. They are quite cute, they have really big eyes. When we were in Wales, we had a little garden and we used to take Nyo outside so she could enjoy the sunshine. Of course, it used to attract all the wild birds, they used to come for her seed , not her shrieking, and there was also the cutest little mouse that used to come, we would see him sneaking up through the grass. He had the loveliest, huge brown eyes, it was the first thing that I noticed about him, even though he was quite shy. I once had a pet mouse and I was very upset when he died, but he was different to the ones I have seen here. Shall I tell you the terrible story about my Auntie Gwenny's lovebird? A rat, not a mouse, somehow got into his cage in the middle of the night and devoured him, leaving only half of his little body behind.
To change the subject completely, a colleague of mine was knocked over by a bicycle last night, this is the latest in a string of disasters that has happened to her. No laughing matter, but she is always going around telling everyone that she doesn't believe in luck- obviously not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home