Friday, September 28, 2007

I can't stand the waiting

Every day I'm waking up early with butterflies in my stomach. It's the not knowing, in limbo state that I can't stand. No wonder it is said that moving is one of the most stressful things and that's before you've even started packing. I just want to know really whether we have got the house or not. Then when you try to call the agents to ask them something, they always happen to be out! Wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have to give notice to our present landlord, who is going to be ringing shortly to renew the lease! How on earth am I going to stall him for a few days?
Good news is that we have another gig in November, we are just waiting to find out when our slot will be, but it is a three day event, The Tunnel Vision Festival, Breen Sands, Burnham-on -Sea, Somerset, 23-25 November. More details to follow..
So that's good news, also we have just signed a distribution deal with Kudos, the biggest and best distributor in the UK, which we are very excited about as they don't just take any old band on!!
Hope you are all gearing up for a fabulous weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home