Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We've found a home

Good news folks, a couple of days ago we found our dream house and providing all our references go through OK, we will be moving soon, instead of going to Zimbabwe, and my Mum is going to come over here. As soon as we saw this house we both just knew it was the one for us, so I am praying really hard that it all works out, it will be lovely. It actually reminds me of a Zimbabwean house, it is an old fashioned bungalow with lots of space and character and a huge garden to go with it. Fingers crossed!!
Nyo had a nasty turn yesterday, I held her little body in my hands as she trembled with these strange seizures, we knew she was better though when she tried to bite me again, all I kept thinking was that she mustn't depart from this world now that I've found her a garden!
Woke up early this morning, kept thinking about everything and worrying that things are going to go wrong, I will be pleased when all the formalities are over and it's official!! Gerald just carries on calmly as usual and comes out with all spiritual advice, like it's my choice to worry but it's not going to change anything. So I might as well just let myself be over the moon and enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home