Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Autumn's here

Hi there everyone, it's looking like autumn outside today. Yesterday I was running through carpets of brown and orange leaves, squirrels scampering everywhere. I love the distinct changes of the seasons, something you don't see in Africa, there it is only summer and winter. Imagine how beautiful it is in the forests now.
Still scouting around for more gigs, it seems in London people ask you to play in the most obscure places and then they want you to take an audience with you as well, and sell the tickets! The cushy life of promoters.
Was disappointed yesterday as I went to my orthodontist and my tooth has only moved a fraction, I know he said it would take a long time, but what happens if it doesn't move? I will have to consider train tracks on my teeth, or just pull them out altogether. I told him that I would have to go and rescue my Mum from Zimbabwe and he was horrified. I did speak to my Mum yesterday, I seem more worried than she is, I tried to get some sort of commitment out of her, told her to think about coming back with us, before it's too late. Watch and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home