Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday

Hi everyone, I've been spending a bit of time on Facebook, it's fun , but you can get carried away and stay on there for ages. Another electronic playground. I haven't worn a watch for ages now, only because I never get around to fixing any of them, but it's amazing how good you can become at knowing approximately what the time is. I wonder if anyone has sundials anymore, there used to be one at one of my old schools and I remember learning all about them, they are supposed to be more accurate than anything. I was always fascinated by the Ancient Egyptians and also the Mayans, they were so advanced in their ways of thinking and what they learned has endured over the centuries.
Trying to learn how to play some songs on the keyboard, I bought a new book to assist me, but for some strange reason I'm finding them much easier to play on the guitar . I complained to Gerald that the book was too hard for me, but he said I was talking rubbish and that I mustn't be so negative. I like those children's books that I learned how to play from, ha ha.
Found a potential house that I want to go and look at, but when I called the agents, they were like the lettings prevention officers and now I have to wait till Monday before I can even speak to anyone about it. Honestly, the way some people do business! Have a funky weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home