Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday

Still waiting, but I know everything is going through the process and we will know when we are meant to know. It is a very gloomy day outside today, but it will be good for running. Last night I coughed and actually pulled a muscle in my thigh, so I'm hoping that it will be OK to run. Slept soundly last night for the first time in a few days , and that horrible feeling has gone from my stomach. I just try and concentrate on the other things that are important, and mainly we have a big gig coming up next month so we are going to start preparing for that. Gerald has been working so hard on the new track , the music is very intricate , quite amazing, so today I will do some work on the vocals and hopefully we should get it finished soon. It always feels good to have a new tune!
Having problems with our distributor in the USA, but our man in the UK is not messing about at all and is on the case, trying to sort out some problems for us. It actually makes a change that someone knows what they're doing and is not leaving everything up to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home