Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tasty Food

Hi everyone, it's a gorgeous sunny day today, I hope it's like this all winter, then we will be able to spend all our time in our new garden! Can't say I'll be sorry to leave the area where we are now, it all seems quite jaded around here, still we have some good memories as this is where Cling was formed!
Was quite ill yesterday, on Friday night I made the mistake of greedily eating some cappuccino cake that wasn't quite right, it's put me right off anything like that. Anyway, I felt a bit strange immediately after eating it, so did my friend, and the feeling persisted when I woke up yesterday. I was unable to eat anything and I even had to go back to bed in the afternoon. I was upset because I love my food, it is one of life's greatest pleasures. Even a simple dish can be mouthwatering and delicious. My favourite food is traditional home cooked Greek dishes, especially the vegetarian ones like stuffed peppers and deep fried courgette flowers. When we went to Greece, every lunchtime we went to a little cafe and had a Greek salad , chips and iced -tea, so simple, but out of this world, I can still remember the taste of it today. Anyway, I've made myself hungry now, I better go and have some breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home