Friday, November 09, 2007

Greetings from Hollybush House

Hi everyone , at last I feel a bit more settled and ready to resume some sort of normality in my life. I love where we're now living, it is like a dream and I am just blown away by everything. In fact the whole experience of moving felt like being catapulted into another universe. We really thought we'd just unpack all our stuff the next day and then everything would just be normal, ha ha. We have had endless unpacking, deliverymen, workmen, DIY, Internet problems, waiting, severe colds and been unable to do any music, but guess what? There's no place I'd rather be at this precise moment because it just feels like home. We have space and a garden at last, complete with a squirrel that comes to the door for nuts. At the bottom of our road is just fields, forest and countryside, and living in a small town like this really feels like being in England, it is just so different from London. You can't even hear any traffic really and at night you can actually see amazing skies full of stars and it's so quiet and peaceful. So once we have everything sorted out, it will be a hive of creativity for it is the perfect environment. Well next week will be very exciting as well because we are playing at Cafe De Paris, with so much going on I haven't really had a chance to get nervous about it, I'm sure I will on the day though. So if you live in the London area, come and see us, all details on our profile page. will be back with more stories, missed you all and missed writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home