Friday, October 26, 2007

The day is here at last

Hi everyone, so excited as we are on our way today, thought I would write now as I might not get the chance later. The last few days have been surreal, and all passed in a haze. Like yesterday, I went running around the park for the last time and and said goodbye to all trees that have watched over me and inspired me on my runs, but I didn't feel sad at all. Normally when you leave somewhere you have a twinge of nostalgia, but I don't feel like that at all actually, that's how I know that we're doing the right thing. And today I was delighted that it was the last time I had to go down the heaving high street for any particular reason.
As for the flat, well we achieved a lot here in our spare time, got Cling to flourish, but now we need a shift of energy to help us move forward even more.
Bye the way, we might be offline for a couple of days, whilst our phone gets switched over, but we will be back with you soon, determined, invincible and even more inspired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home