Sunday, November 04, 2007

Loving country life

Hi everyone, just to let you all know that we haven't forgotten about you ,it's just that we are still waiting for our broad band connection in our new place. Moving has been crazy, but well worth it to live somewhere so beautiful, and to have a lovely house to go with it, well.. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming, I actually am stunned that we have been so lucky, but I guess it was just meant to be. So we are currently in the internet cafe trying to catch up on loads of stuff, the amount of messages is unbelievable, but we are still here, and by the way we are definitely still playing at the Cafe de Paris on Friday 16 November. Just going home now to light a real fire mmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home