Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Hi everyone, isn't it exciting that we are on the verge of another New Year. There are two important things that I've learnt this year, one is that you are what you think and the other is that you get what you ask for. So many good things manifested themselves this year that I know anything is possible if you believe it.
The highlight of my year was playing at the Ambient picnic as it was our first 'real' gig, and all the excitement and preparation that went into it, being on stage was a big high, it was like tripping.
The funniest moment of 2007? It's got to be Cafe de Paris, what a disaster, I'm still cringing about it to this day.
What made me stronger? The upheaval of moving and being burgled, such a difficult time , but we didn't let it grind us down.
Hope you all have the best year ever, remember, don't just dream it , be it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home