Saturday, December 29, 2007

Walk the walk

Locked in a deep sleep, awoke to the beautiful sunshine, if you didn't go outside you would think it was the middle of summer. Today I will attempt to go to a few sales if I have time, judging by all the reports in the papers, it is like a madhouse out there. Perhaps I will miss the worst of it as the initial surge of bargain hunters will have tried to empty the shelves already.
By the way, I'm feeling guilty because I refused to speak to my sister on Christmas Day, I have become fed up of her persistent stinginess over the years, and I don't think the way she treats my Mum is right, she couldn't even be bothered to pick up the phone and find out if my Mum had arrived safely. It seems as if she wants me to be responsible for everything, which is fine as far as I'm concerned, but I know if I was in her shoes I would behave differently. So I just got annoyed and couldn't be bothered to speak to her. Then I thought I should have been more spiritual about it, just because she doesn't act like I would like her to doesn't mean to say I shouldn't talk to her. I think the thing that annoys me is that she is a fundamental born again Christian and if you are going to bang onto people about religion then you should at least act accordingly and not be a hypocrite. If you're gonna talk the talk, then you must walk the walk! Anyway, what goes around ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home