Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. The icy wind is blowing a gale out here, but it is a beautiful sunny day, which more than makes up for it. I just had to step outside to clean Nyo's cage and it sure cleared the cobwebs!
Back into the rehearsal studio tomorrow, we are trying a new one, miles away on some farm, we really need to hear what we sound like loud. Our next gig looms and I have been given my final warning about making sure we don't have a repeat performance of last time!
Nyo was very ill again last night, I was crying my eyes out as once again I thought she was dying in my hands, but after a long time she slowly recovered her strength again. Poor little bird, I really don't know what to make of it. She's another one that just refuses to give up. It does kind of put a damper on one's evening though, you realise how quickly things can change, it's the only difficult thing about having pets, even small ones can break your heart.
Someone was meant to drop something off at our house on Friday, but was unable to because of this terrible bug sweeping the UK, it is like an infectious stomach virus, even been on the news, sounds awful to me! Have a great day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home