Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting edgy!

Hi everyone, at last I have a couple of free days where I am supposed to catch up with everything, I need a holiday really. Still need to sort out my outfit for the gig and we have to get a few more rehearsals in. I don't know what I will do on the night to calm my nerves, I have had various suggestions from people ranging from having a drink beforehand to valium! I think this gig will be challenging for me because of what happened last time. But saying that, we are performing at a better time and we should have more of an audience because it is a club on a Friday night. They seem to be quite a happening venue. So if you live near Brighton, come and give us your support, it will be greatly appreciated.
Just going up the road soon, every Monday there is a market and I need to get some more food for the wild birds. Nyo is holding her own and still hanging in there although she is a bit unsteady on her feet, this morning she fell off her perch!
Did I mention that I saw some more deer in the forest? I even had to stop my car so they could cross the road! today is a very wet day, I don't know if I can run without getting drenched, I will have to settle for some yoga I think!
hope your week got off to a good start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home