Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Timing is everything

Hi everyone, you won't believe it , but I have come down with a tickly cough, fortunately I am not that bunged up, but still what rotten timing. Also for the last 2 nights I have woken up in the middle of the night freezing cold, drenched in sweat, with all the bedclothes drenched as well, don't ask me what it's all about, I seem to overheat in bed . I might die of hypothermia. I had to put towels down on the bed at some obscure hour of the morning and I went back to bed in my dressing gown! Will try a duvet cover that is not so thick, but then Gerald might be too cold!
Had to drop off something at my friends house yesterday, she lives a few roads away from us. She wasn't there and her mother was so suspicious of me she wouldn't open the door to me at all, I even had to pass the goodies through the window. this is in sharp contrast to my mother, who opens the door to any person, despite us giving her explicit instructions not to, grr.
Will be out shopping today, so I hope that I find my outfit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home