Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The sun is shining brightly today, but it is deceptive as there is a distinct chill in the air, it's a bit frosty. I am still overwhelmed by the amount of little birds we have visiting us in the garden. I can't wait for summer.
Did the backing vocals for our new track yesterday, so I'm sure it won't be long now before Gerald finishes it off. We have had some sound problems in our new studio because the acoustics are different and we will even have to buy some acoustic tiles to sort it out. Then also, apart from our new track, Dreamlab wants us to do another collaboration and they have sent us a backing track which I had a little listen to yesterday and found quite inspiring. So we are working hard behind the scenes to bring you more tunes.
I'm not sure exactly what is on the agenda today, I will take my mum up to the library to change her books, she hasn't quite got the hang of computerised check outs, see how computers have taken over the world? I had to teach her how to use all the electrical appliances like the hoover and washing machine, because of course in Zimbabwe many people rely on the old fashioned way of doing things. It's been a revelation for both of us!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home