Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still recovering

Happy Sunday everyone, I slept and slept. I was so knackered from our gig, even though it's only a short set, the amount of energy you need is staggering! Yesterday I was just in a daze! Performing is the best feeling in the world, being in that space where you can give something to the audience, and you're up there and it 's all going right, it's a wonderful, natural high. I just want to do it all the time!
For those of you who would like to check out the story that the local paper did about us, here is the link http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?eid=4b3efef1-c95f-4226-80f9-d243393a9b2b&pnum=24
Wanted to go for a walk today, we have got up so late now and I also had a plan where I wanted to go and languish around one of the little coffee shops and have a delicious cappuccino or hot chocolate and read the paper.I want to enjoy all the things that this little village has to offer, we deserve it!
My mum has found herself a little cleaning job, bless her heart, at her age! I am pleased for her because even though it's only three hours a week, it gives her a sense of purpose and she
will have a little money for her little luxuries. Plus my sister has agreed to help a little, it's a long story, but in a round about way, I managed to get her to understand at last!
The latest on Nyo is that she has been ok this week and loving the big bag of sunflower seeds I bought her yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home