Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Home Alone

Alone in the house again, apart from Nyo of course, but she is sleeping in her nest. I converted a small aeroplane blanket into a dwelling for her and she customised it to her own specifications, by chewing it and weaving shards of newspaper into it. I can hear the wild birds outside, they call to each other and there are many different melodies floating around in the air. I can make out the distant droning of a small plane in the sky and sometimes a car goes by in the distance. I do appreciate the quietness very much and never miss anything about where we lived before.
Tomorrow we are going to take some photos, it's about time we had some new ones. My hair has got so long and unruly, it's becoming long overdue for a cut, maybe next week I will be able to go, this week is a bit hectic. Thursday will be interesting, I am going to the orthodontist to have my invisible braces fitted and I will no doubt be speaking with a lisp until I get used to them again. I was only wearing a contraption on my top teeth to start , but now I will have them on the bottom as well for the next year. I will take them out when I sing, I think Gerald and I will still be able to kiss though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home