Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My poor jacket

Can't concentrate because my Mum has just burnt my brand new jacket and it is ruined, I've told her a million times not to have the iron so hot, but there you go, she knows best, what the bloody hell do I know? Smile and take a deep breath. Supposed to be going out shopping today, I better take a valium and a straightjacket.
Had a busy day yesterday, I finally finished clearing out my yoga room and it is doubling up as my office, I am looking out on another part of the garden now, trying to think of all calm thoughts, like where am I going to get another jacket from?!
Anyway, time is moving on and I suppose I should get ready. At least we will have a lovely drive through the forest. I am having my hair done this afternoon, so hopefully there won't be any more disasters! Hope you all have a fantastic day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home