Monday, February 11, 2008

Bet you wondered where I was!

Hi everyone, bet you wondered what had happened to me , not writing for a few days. Well, I found my gloves, they were in the bank after all. We had a busy few days because Gerald bought a car and I had to help him go over there to check it out and all that biz! I'm so happy for him because he really needed a car and he is going to feel so free and not be so tired from walking everywhere. It's actually a very nice old banger, it's great to be driven around for a change, I must admit. I love driving, but I drive so much, it's actually lovely to be a passenger!
I'm just about to go out in the garden to sit in the sunshine and have a cup of coffee, it has been so gorgeously sunny over the last few days, makes you want to be outside all of the time.
I learned something horrifying yesterday, which really upset me and I daren't tell my mum or she will be heartbroken. When she left Zimbabwe, she left her rabbit in the care of one of her freinds, the same friend that took our doggie and then gave him to someone else, anyway , my Mum loved this rabbit and had looked after it for many years, it was beautiful, big and plump. I kept asking my Mum's friend what she had done with the rabbit and then she told me yesterday that it had ended up as Xmas lunch for her staff, I mean really how could she do that to my Mum's pet, I thought it was really cruel and heartless. I will never be avle to tell my Mum the truth, I had to tell her that the rabbit had been put down. Isn't that awful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home