Monday, March 17, 2008

Designer Garages

Up bright and early with the larks today, I had to drop my car off at the garage for a service and then they phoned an hour later to tell me loads of things were wrong with it and now I have to pay mega bucks to fix it, I can't believe it, just when you think that you're going to have a bit of spare cash, something else comes along to mess it all up. I'm asking myself what's great about it? I'm getting it valeted for free!!I've come to the conclusion that now my car is getting a bit older I will take it somewhere less ostentatious for servicing. It seems nothing is built to last anymore. How rancid, I'm still reeling from the shock. Gerald bought his car for less than what I'm paying today.
Still, it was lovely to see the forest in the early morning, the leaves of the trees are just beginning to turn green in time for spring.
I got a large and delicious Easter egg yesterday, we devoured some of it in front of the telly last night. Watched ever such a good film about a man who was receiving messages from his dead wife, a supernatural thriller. My mum is trying to console me and even offered me some money towards my car, Bless her heart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home