Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reviews

Greetings everyone, most of my aches and pains have gone now, I think I just needed to catch up on some long overdue sleep. It happens, you have to look after yourself and make sure that you don't burn out. Yesterday, I was in the mood for cooking , so I made loads of things, spinach pie included. I love spinach pie and fortunately for me Gerald didn't like the look of it and my Mum looked a bit wary as well, which means I can devour it all on my own.

You may have read in some of our bulletins that we are asking for people to do reviews of our music on WE7. Reviews are really important to us, we love to know what you think of our music and also they are a good way for people who have never heard of us to discover Cling. You don't have to write an essay, a few sentences will do, so if you have a few moments, here is the link http://www.we7.com/public/albumDetails/Sonic-Spells?albumId=61657

Have a wonderful and inspiring day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home