Monday, April 07, 2008

Still cold

I'm doing my best to be positive, but I really am fed up with this nasty weather, it was snowing again last night and it is freezing cold again this morning. I think I am having a bad reaction to being ill, I just feel so disenchanted, ever since we moved here we have been cold. Plus I have spent all my precious time off coughing, spluttering and blowing my nose, unable to go running or accomplish much, apart from sleeping loads, which I am grateful for. Maybe it's just my body's way of saying slow down. But I can't help wondering , what is the point of all this life business?
I suppose the answer is to fight on, look at all the brave Zimbabweans who have never given up , against all odds they have pursued their dream of freedom and change and when I compare their suffering to mine, I have nothing to complain about really, so I should just shut up and get on with it.
Is that the sun peering through the clouds?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home