Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Half dead

Help, my whole body aches and my clothes are hurting my skin. I keep shivering and am all wrapped up, despite it being a warm spring day. I can only ever remember feeling like this once before in my life, when I had real flu. Gerald is also feeling rather poorly and he is coughing and spluttering all over the place. Why did this have to happen just before we are due to go away? Well, I'm sure we will go by hook or by crook , even if we have to go in an ambulance, we could both do with just doing nothing for a few days.
The news is dominated by Zimbabwe again, as everyone waits with baited breath to see if Mugabe will go. I don't think anyone will believe it till they hear the words coming from the mouth of the man himself. I can imagine the atmosphere inside Zimbabwe is electric with anticipation. I hope that justice will prevail at last. Something has to change .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home