Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello again!

Hi there everyone, pardon me for not writing for so long, but we had terrible computer problems over the weekend, neither of us could get online for more than a few minutes and it was all very frustrating and annoying, so much for technology. Also the last couple of days we have had beautiful weather and we got stuck into clearing up the garden. I've never really done any gardening before and I find it very therapeutic and creative, I love to grow things and be outdoors. So today we are going to go to the plant nursery and see what we can find. After living in a flat for 5 years, when every time we wanted to be outside we had to walk across the road to the park, I'm really appreciating what we have now. Like yesterday evening, i just opened the patio doors and sat outside with a cup of tea, enjoying the tranquility!
Went running over the fields and hills yesterday, the countryside is so green and the crops in the fields all have yellow flowers, it's like looking over a sea of yellow, very pretty indeed.
Does anyone know anything about dreams, I had a really weird dream the other night in which I was being haunted by a poltergeist, it was quite scary indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home