Friday, May 23, 2008

Ley lines and aliens

Hi everyone, I have been making the most of the beautiful weather, I went for a long run then came home and mowed the lawn whilst Gerald was assembling his bike. I read today that where we live has loads of ley and water lines. I find this quite fascinating and now it all makes sense. Now I know why we had such an immense shift of energy when we moved. I used to feel it a tremendous energy all around me whilst driving through the forest, particularly in the early mornings. I was also interested to learn that this area has had a large proportion of UFO sightings, so rest assured I will be outside looking for my alien encounter every night. I truly believe that we cannot be the only form of intelligent(?) life in this entire universe. I would be interested to know what other beings would think of us and the way we behave. And I would love to see where they came from as well, how different or similar their planet would be to Earth.
Whenever I look into a sea of stars, it always looks so endless and I wonder what's out there. I've always wanted to know. Which is why I'm pleased that mankind has advanced to the point of where space tourism is now a reality. All I need now is a ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home