Friday, May 16, 2008

I thought itwas fixed

Hi everyone , yesterday after I wrote in my blog about how well my laptop was working, it bombed out , just to spite me, I couldn't get back online all afternoon, we tried everything, then it just started working fine again all on it's own, talk about giving me a headache. Today, so far so good, but I won't get too excited about it. The bloke who fixed it is coming back again today to have a look, what do I tell him now? He will think I'm a dizzy girl, he specifically wants Gerald here . I don't know whether to be insulted or not, I mean I'm not exactly thick so what is he trying to say? Girls don't know how to use computers? Personally, I think he just wants to come back to look at our studio set-up. He seemed very interested in it last time.
I must go and help Gerald, we have a man coming round to take a whole load of rubbish away and out the corner of my eye, I can see Gerald moving it all. I did say that I would help him , so I better go.
It's grey and overcast today, but not cold, it's been raining, so I don't have to water the garden today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home